|Welcome to ArtistsAlley, a group for Artist Alley artists, attendees, and other interested individuals to share experiences, give advice, advertise products, discuss the best cons and Artist Alleys, and make new friends! We also provide a list of local conventions, contributed to by our members!|
How To Join
- Read our FAQ. artistsalley.deviantart.com/bl…
- Click the "Join Group" button up at the top.
- That's it! Member requests are automatically approved, so as soon as you join, you're a member and can submit! Anyone can join, so no need to ask permission, either.
How To Submit
- Read the Gallery Submissions blog post first! artistsalley.deviantart.com/bl…
- Either click on "Submit Art" or go to the Gallery page, pick the appropriate folder, and click on the "+" at the end of that folder's title bar.
- If you submit, please be sure to try to comment on other members' works!
- Read the FAQ and the Gallery Submissions before you do anything!
- Only submit work that is your own.
- Bad behavior and equally bad language will not be tolerated. Think family-friendly, rated E for everyone, etc.
- Be active! That's what this group is about.
- Be friendly! No flaming or instigating nasty situations.
Check out the Contributer positions blog to see how you can help out! artistsalley.deviantart.com/bl…
If you would like to Affiliate with our group, you are more than welcome to! Just click the "Affiliate" button up above on the toolbar of your group's home page!
Do NOT post private, personal information anywhere in this group (addresses, phone numbers, full names, etc)! If you find another artist you would like to meet in real life, that's your call, but please keep those conversations private. We are NOT responsible for anything bad that may result of publicizing certain information. This is for your own safety.
A place for members to meet up with each other and the group Admins in real time. chat.deviantart.com/chat/Artis…